Thursday, February 4, 2016

Francheska > www.francheskamusic.com

Francheska, Actress, Model and Singer Interviewed by Laura Rosado

What do you need to be a leader?
To be a leader one needs to have a vision, share that vision with others and inspire  to support that vision. A leader stands by their decisions and motivates others to contribute to the vision or set goal. 

What inspired you in your life?
I'm mostly inspired by the two people who mean the most to me, my brother Glenn and  mother Bella. Their love and support to follow my dreams is unconditional and for that I am forever grateful. 

Does being Hispanic/Latina have any influence on your business?
Being latina has a lot of influence in my business. My culture is expressed through  music, from the “tambora" to the “trompeta”. I am proud to be latina and  my Dominican roots. 

In the face of adversity, how do you decide to drive ahead?
When one is going through hard times you are left with no other option than to pick up and start again. There's nothing that you are incapable of overcoming in , it all starts with self will. 

If you could change one thing about your business. What would it be?
I would change the lack of knowledge artists and people have on the "business side  things" in the music industry.

What is the biggest challenge your business has faced?
I am a singer/songwriter and in my business the biggest challenge has been defining my artistry. Once you define your sound and your style, its magical.  

What was your childhood ambition?
When I was younger I wanted to be a kindergarden teacher

Tell us about three leaders that you admire.
1. Juan Gabriel - his artistry 2. J-Lo - her work ethic 3. Barack Obama - his courage.

For business meetings, which do you prefer: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Dinner. 

What sacrifices in your personal life did you have to make in order to become successful in your business?
Having been on a couple of tours already I can definitely say one sacrifices being away from loved ones. Being away from my family on my favorite holidays and birthdays, including my own. 

What is your favorite quote?
“intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of
 life".

What is your favorite quote?
No. Not difficult, but scary. 

Biggest mistake made?
Biggest mistake has been doubting my vision at a point in my life. I quickly
recovered and got back on track!

Do you consider yourself an innovator? Why? 
Of course! I’m always trying to innovate with my music.

About the artist:
Instagram: @francheskamusic
Facebook: www.facebook/public/francheska-gomez
Web: www.francheskamusic.com

No comments:

Popular Posts

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Pageviews last month