Saturday, January 30, 2016

Juancky > www.teamjuancky.com

Juancky, Singer and Songwriter Interviewed by Laura Rosado


What do you need to be a leader?
The Progress of each of the members of the company. The motivation and  for everyone to succeed. 

What inspired you in your life?
Wanting to be heard in every corner of the world. I want to interpret my in a song.
Does being Hispanic/Latino have any influence on your business?
Being Latino has it's advantage in what I do. Being able to interpret and  the hearts of those who do not understand Spanish. I want to represent the  race. 

In the face of adversity, how do you decide to drive ahead?
Dedication and focus is the only thing that will keep you strong in all that you do. Above all, humility. The hunger for wanting to continue to explore new 

What is the biggest challenge your business has faced?
The biggest challenge I had in my career is wanting to be heard. There are
thousands and thousands of new talents out there and in order to be heard and
considered, much work will be required. Especially willpower.

If you could change one thing about your business. What would it be?
For our music to not be marginalized. At the beginning of our music
generation, it was very difficult to expand our music to other horizons. Thank
God we are now able to tour the world with our talent; but there is still a
little thorn in many hearts of not being fully accepted.

What was your childhood ambition?
I always dreamed of being someone big in music. To see who will identify with
what I do. To have my own business, record label. We're still working on that. 

Tell us about three leaders that you admire.
I think my greatest motivation and inspiration has been my mother. My mother
has an incredible talent when it comes to interpret a song. Tremendous voice.
Another would be, Ricardo Arjona, a lyrical talent. 

For business meetings, which do you prefer: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
I think a good breakfast before meetings is necessary since it is giving you
the energy needed to keep up with a day's full agenda. 

What sacrifices in your personal life did you have to make in order to become successful in your business?
The hardest thing about this career is having to spend so many important days
without family. New years, birthdays, Thanksgiving Day. All that, there comes a
time when it makes you feel a certain way and it's a difficult choice. 

What is your favorite quote?
"El querer es poder" which means you have to really want it to succeed,  "No
hay mal que por bien no venga". In other words,Every cloud has a silver lining.
Most importantly, "God's timing is perfect." 

Is it difficult to be unconventional?
I think we have to accept the good with the bad when one takes this career. 

Biggest mistake made?
The biggest mistake I committed was not going to College right after High
School! I started college after nine years, but is never too late to achieve what
you really want. 

Do you consider yourself an innovator? Why?
I think so. I think the feelings I transmit in my songs has something
different compared to others. A new feel, a different point of view. I also
believe that we all have something innovative. What we don't have is the tools to develop it. 

About the artist:
Juancky, Singer, Songwriter and Actor.

No comments:

Popular Posts

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Pageviews last month